Sunday, May 10, 2015

Today Im Obsessed With:

This is going to be a category of posts about some things I love at the moment. I will also try my best to let you know where you can get them if you love them too!

Today I'm obsessed with: 
1.
Decorative mini notebooks. I love notebooks and I love mini things. And paired with the fact that they were two for a dollar, I couldn't pass them up! They are great for jotting down notes or making lists and they fit into any bag or a back pocket. You can find them at office supply stores and Target for pretty cheap. I love the cardboard and metallic look of these notebooks from Staples, but there are tons of styles out there to fit your personality. 

2.
Film photography. For the past two semesters, I've been in a darkroom photography class. I've absolutely fallen in love with film and darkroom processing. With film, you have to focus and put effort into every shot because you are limited to how many exposures you have. The quality of the photo seems richer to me somehow. Even though I won't have access to the darkroom to print until I take another class, I'm planning on still shooting with film and scanning them in digitally. 

3.
Amber Vanilla scented oil and salt rock infuser. I bought this oil infuser lamp from Earthbound Trading a while back. It's made from pink salt and warms up a little glass dish that you put scented oils in. My favorite oil at the moment is Amber Vanilla from Walmart. It has a warm aroma with hints of vanilla and plenty of spice. It makes the room smell cozy and inviting without being too overpowering.

So those are a few things I love at the moment! I hope you enjoyed this post and there will be more like this in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment